Whenever the Regulations mention:
1. Administrator - this term shall be understood as the administrator of personal data within the meaning of Article 4(7) of the GDPR, which is the entity managing the "kopalniekrypto.pl" Portal - KONRAD DUSZYŃSKI with its registered office in Pewel Mała.
2. Portal - this term shall be understood as the internet portal named "kopalniekrypto.pl", managed by KONRAD DUSZYŃSKI with its registered office in Pewel Mała, available at the internet address: kopalniekrypto.pl.
3. User/Reader - this term shall be understood as a natural person, legal person, or organizational unit without legal personality, who has accepted the Regulations and uses the services of the Portal.
4. Services - this term shall be understood as services provided by the Portal electronically, consisting of providing Users with information consistent with the profile and purposes of the Portal, delivering newsletters to them, and providing other similar services.
1. The kopalniekrypto.pl Portal, hereinafter referred to as the Portal, is made available by KONRAD DUSZYŃSKI, ul. Pod Grapą 42, 34-331 Pewel Mała, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity under the tax identification number:
5732698592 (also referred to as the Administrator hereinafter)
2. The Portal is created by enthusiasts of new technologies and virtual currencies who, seeing the developmental potential of this industry, aim to present often complex issues in an accessible way to a wide range of Readers. The creators aim to build an organized and well-informed community that can:
a) promote knowledge about the use of new technologies in business or state administration;
b) support each other in starting economic activity and exchange experiences;
c) influence the legislative process in Poland;
d) influence the development of economic sectors, particularly payment services, where the use of new technologies is possible.
3. The Editor-in-Chief of the portal is Konrad Duszyński
4. The use of the portal is subject to the rules set out in these Regulations, unless otherwise stated.
5. The use of the Portal is free of charge unless fees are established for access to a specific service.
6. The maintenance of the portal and content creation are covered by revenues obtained from advertising services. Consequently, advertisements are displayed alongside leading content and/or sponsored content, i.e., materials in audio, video, and text format, are placed on the site.
Rules of use
1. The use of the Portal is voluntary, but Users must familiarize themselves with and accept the rules of using the Portal as expressed in these Regulations, the Portal's Policies, and netiquette (a set of rules of behavior applicable on the Internet, in accordance with the principle of RIGCZ - reason and dignity of man).
2. Rights to the Portal and its elements, such as: server, source code, domain, graphics, content, belong to the Administrator or entities cooperating with the Administrator, from whom the Administrator derives rights based on appropriate licenses and are subject to legal protection.
3. Users of the Portal do not acquire any rights to the components of the Portal solely by using them.
4. Users may use the provided elements for permissible personal use, unless they have obtained permission from the Administrator to use them to a greater extent.
5. Users are prohibited from engaging in any activity that could affect the proper functioning of the Portal, including any interference with the content of the Portal or its technical elements.
6. Participants are prohibited from posting on the portal content that:
a) contradicts the law,
b) contradicts good manners (particularly offensive, vulgar content), promotes piracy (containing links to pages with illegal files, illegal software, etc.),
c) violates the rights of others (particularly inciting disdain, racial discrimination, and offensive to religious feelings of others, d) hatred and violence in any form, or content that justifies or glorifies such actions, infringing on the dignity of others, e) violating someone else's privacy or other personal rights),
f) violating the principles of social coexistence, attacking other participants of the portal, generally considered reprehensible, containing advertising messages transmitted chainwise.
7. In the event of violations of this paragraph, the Administrator will seek protection of its rights through amicable means, and if necessary, through legal proceedings.
8. The use of the content posted on the Portal is the sole responsibility of its recipient.
9. The content of the Portal is protected by copyright. It is noted that copying, processing, publishing, and using (in whole or in part) the content contained on this page and its subpages without the consent of the author/authors is prohibited and inconsistent with the law (Copyright and Related Rights Act).
Using the Service requires the User's teleinformatics system to meet the following technical requirements:
a) having a device - enabling access to the Internet, equipped with a functioning operating system, e.g., Android, iOS, Linux, or Windows - with an up-to-date version of an internet browser - providing access to Internet resources, such as Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, or other compatible ones.
b) to use certain Portal Services, it is necessary to go through the registration process on the Portal and have an active email address.
Responsibility of the Portal Administrator
1. The Administrator does not guarantee uninterrupted and unimpeded access to the Portal. The Administrator shall not be liable for interruptions or deficiencies in the operation of the Portal in situations where this is due to force majeure or is caused by the actions of third parties and is beyond its control.
2. The Administrator shall not be liable for the content of advertisements posted on the Portal and for any content originating from and disseminated in the Portal by external entities (particularly content originating from and disseminated by Portal users themselves). The provision by the Administrator of the possibility to post and disseminate content is limited solely to providing technical solutions.
3. The Administrator shall not be liable for damages caused by the actions or omissions of Portal users, including for their use of the Portal in a manner contrary to the applicable law, these Rules, or the Portal Policies, as well as for damages resulting from providing incomplete or false User data.
4. The Administrator and the Editor-in-Chief shall not be liable for the publication of content referred to in Article 42 of the Act of 26 January 1984 - Press Law [Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1914], including PAP announcements, official content, and content of announcements and advertisements published in accordance with Article 32 of the Press Law.
5. The Portal is operated solely for informational and educational purposes. All content posted on the Portal (including article content, pages, subpages, posts, videos, podcasts, and analyses) expresses the personal views of their author/authors. The personal views of the author/authors expressed on the Portal should not constitute the basis for making business, investment, or tax decisions.
6. The Portal and the content published on it (including articles, posts, pages, subpages, analyses, etc.):
a) in whole or in part, do not constitute "recommendations" within the meaning of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 19 October 2005 on information constituting recommendations regarding financial instruments or their issuers (Journal of Laws of 2005, No. 206, item 1715).
b) in whole or in part, do not constitute "investment recommendations" or "information recommending or suggesting an investment strategy" within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (market abuse regulation).
c) in whole or in part, do not constitute tax or legal advice within the meaning of Article 2(1) and Article 31 of the Tax Advisory Act (Journal of Laws of 1996, No. 102, item 475, as amended).
7. The content on the Portal, in whole or in part, does not constitute: tax advisory activities, the provision of legal assistance, or any other advisory activities. The personal views of the author/authors on the website should not be treated as a source or interpretation of the law. They should not constitute the basis for making business or tax decisions.
8. The Portal Administrator and the authors of the publications:
a) shall not bear any responsibility for investment decisions and any other decisions made based on the materials contained on this website.
b) shall not assume responsibility for the potential consequences of decisions made based on the information published on the website.
c) shall not bear any responsibility for any damages or losses incurred, or that may arise, as a result of the use of information published on the website, regardless of the direct or indirect cause of such damages.
d) do not provide any guarantees with respect to the presented information and shall not bear any responsibility for its correctness, accuracy, currency, and completeness.
1. The User may file complaints regarding the operation of the Portal as described in the Regulations.
2. A complaint can be submitted electronically via the contact form available in the Contact tab on the Portal's website or by sending it in the form of a registered letter to the address: KONRAD DUSZYŃSKI, ul. Pod Grapą 42, 34-331 Pewel Mała.
3. The complaint report should include at least:
first name and last name, and email address under which the User appears in the Service, a description of the functionality to which the complaint pertains or other circumstances justifying the complaint, as well as a specifically designated User's request related to the submitted complaint.
4. Complaint claims are considered within 14 days from the date of receiving the report along with a detailed description of the complaint. The User will receive information about the method of considering the complaint report via electronic correspondence to the address indicated in the complaint report or to the correspondence address indicated in the complaint report submitted in the form of a registered letter.
Personal Data Protection
1. The Administrator processes the User's personal data in the event of a legal basis or upon the User's conscious and voluntary consent.
2. The Administrator does not transfer the Users' personal data to other entities unless the User has provided explicit consent for this.
4. The Administrator reserves the right to provide the User's personal data, as well as content published by the User on the Portal, if the obligation to provide it arises from applicable legal regulations.
This Regulation comes into force on 03.01.2023, with the Administrator reserving the right to change it. Amended provisions of the Regulation shall apply two days after their publication on the Portal.
effective from January 3, 2023.
- Based on Article 8(1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422), the company KONRAD DUSZYŃSKI, ul. Pod Grapą 42, 34-331 Pewel Mała, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity under NIP number: 5732698592, hereinafter referred to as kopalniekrypto.pl, defines in these Regulations the rules for using the Newsletter Service.
- Prior to giving consent to use the Newsletter Service, one should carefully read the content of these Regulations.
- Within the Newsletter Service, kopalniekrypto.pl will send information in the form of an electronic letter (e-mail) via electronic mail to the e-mail address provided by the User. The Newsletter Service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period or until the User resigns from the Newsletter Service or until the provision of the Newsletter Service is terminated by kopalniekrypto.pl, which can occur at any time.
- The Newsletter includes information about news and ideas for securing and increasing cryptocurrency capital, as well as offers from cooperating entities with kopalniekrypto.pl, i.e. products and services, current promotions, and other information regarding kopalniekrypto.pl and cooperating entities, including opinions, contests, events, news, etc.
- Each Newsletter contains:
- information about the Personal Data Administrator as the sender of the Newsletter,
- a filled-in "Subject" field specifying the content of the Newsletter,
- the possibility to resign from the Newsletter Service.
- Using the Newsletter Service depends on the User having a computer or other multimedia device with access to the Internet, any Internet browser, and an active e-mail account.
- Ordering the Newsletter Service is done by the User through the following registration steps on the kopalniekrypto.pl website:
- entering a correct e-mail address of the User in the form provided on the kopalniekrypto.pl website,
- pressing the “Subscribe me” button,
- logging in by the User to the provided email address (e-mail) in the form,
- opening the automatic electronic email message sent by kopalniekrypto.pl and consenting to the processing of personal data and marketing communication, as well as receiving commercial information at the email address provided in the form.
- familiarizing oneself with the content of this Regulation which is linked in the automatic electronic email message sent by kopalniekrypto.pl to the email address provided in the form,
- clicking the confirmation link for registration placed in the automatic electronic email message sent by kopalniekrypto.pl.
- Clicking the confirmation link for registration causes the User's email address (e-mail) to be used for the purpose of providing the Newsletter Service from this moment on.
- Providing the email address (e-mail) of the User in the form during the registration process is necessary for providing the Newsletter Service. Providing additional personal data in the form is at the discretion of the User, and their processing is dependent on the User's consent. These data are used to determine the User's profile and allow customizing the content of the Newsletter to their individual needs.
- The User can unsubscribe from the Newsletter Service at any time without giving a reason and without incurring any costs, by clicking on the link placed in the footer of each Newsletter and choosing the “unsubscribe here” button in the sentence “If you do not wish to receive similar messages in the future, click here.”
- Ceasing to send information to the provided email address occurs immediately and is confirmed by a message confirming the operation.
- Complaints regarding the Newsletter Service can be submitted:
- via a message sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- with the understanding that the complaint report should include in particular: a description of the matter that the complaint pertains to, the email address (e-mail) provided during the registration for the Newsletter Service, and the email address or traditional address for correspondence to which a response to the complaint should be sent.
- Complaint consideration and providing a response on its consideration method will occur within fourteen days from the date of receiving the report by kopalniekrypto.pl unless the law provides otherwise. The User will be informed about the method of complaint consideration according to the data provided in the complaint report.
- The Newsletter is sent solely for informational and educational purposes. All content included in the Newsletter (such as articles, photos, opinions, analyses) reflects the personal views of its author(s). The personal views of the author(s) contained in the Newsletter should not be considered a basis for making business, investment, or tax decisions.
- The Newsletter and the content and publications delivered by it to the Users (including articles, posts, pages, subpages, analyses, etc.):
- neither entirely nor partially constitute a “recommendation” within the meaning of the provisions of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of October 19, 2005, regarding information constituting recommendations concerning financial instruments or their issuers (Journal of Laws of 2005, No. 206, item 1715),
- neither entirely nor partially constitute “investment recommendations” or “recommendations or suggestions for an investment strategy” within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 596/2014 of April 16, 2014, regarding market abuse (the Market Abuse Regulation),
- neither entirely nor partially constitute tax or legal advice within the meaning of Article 2(1) and Article 31 of the Act on Tax Advisory (Journal of Laws of 1996, No. 102, item 475, as amended).
- The content in the Newsletter, either in whole or in part, does not constitute: tax advisory, legal assistance, or any other consulting service. The personal views of the author(s) on the website should not be regarded as a source or interpretation of the law. They should not be the basis for making business or tax decisions.
- The Administrator of the Newsletter and the authors of the publications:
- do not bear any responsibility for investment decisions and any other decisions made based on the materials contained on this website,
- do not assume responsibility for the potential consequences of decisions made based on the information published on the website,
- do not assume any responsibility for any damages or losses incurred or potentially incurred as a result of using the information published on the website, regardless of the direct or indirect cause of these damages,
- do not provide warranties with respect to the presented information and do not assume any responsibility for its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, and completeness.
- This Regulation is available free of charge on the kopalniekrypto.pl website in a form that allows obtaining, reproducing, and recording the content of this Regulation using the teleinformatics system used by the User.