1. Administrator - this should be understood as the personal data administrator within the meaning of Article 4(7) of the GDPR, who is the operator of the "kopalniekrypto.pl" Portal - the company KONRAD DUSZYŃSKI with its registered office in Pewel Mała.
2. Portal - this should be understood as the internet portal named "kopalniekrypto.pl," operated by KONRAD DUSZYŃSKI with its registered office in Pewel Mała, available at the internet address: kopalniekrypto.pl.
3. User - this should be understood as a natural person, legal person, or organizational unit without legal personality who has accepted the Terms and Conditions and uses the services of the Portal.
4. Services - this should be understood as the services provided by the Portal electronically, consisting of delivering Users information in line with the Portal's profile and objectives, delivering newsletters, and other similar services.
5. Personal Data - this should be understood as User personal data within the meaning of Article 4(1) of the GDPR provided in connection with the use of the Portal's services.
6. Personal Data Processing - this should be understood as any operations performed on personal data within the meaning of Article 4(2) of the GDPR.
7. GDPR - this should be understood as the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
8. Terms and Conditions - this should be understood as the Terms and Conditions of the Platform available on the website: https://kopalniekrypto.pl/polityka-prywatnosci
§2 General Information
1. The Portal carries out functions of obtaining information about Users and their behavior by:
a) entering data in forms;
b) identifying and verifying the identity of Users according to the rules defined in the Terms and Conditions, if such verification is performed.
c) storing "cookies" files (so-called "cookies") on end devices;
d) collecting server logs and other information arising in connection with or as a result of the operation and use of services available on the Portal.
§3 Principles of Collecting Users' Personal Data
1. The Portal collects information provided by the User.
2. The Portal may also record connection parameters (time indication, IP address, etc.).
3. Acquired data is not transferred to third countries, unless requested by entities entitled to receive them under applicable law, including competent judicial authorities, within the limits of applicable law.
4. Acquired data is not disclosed to third parties, except in specific situations:
a) the User consents to it;
b) it is necessary for the provision of Services, particularly in the technical scope, by the Portals handling payments or other entities with which the Administrator cooperates in providing the Service;
c) it is necessary to fulfill obligations under applicable law and within the limits of these regulations, especially towards the authorities of justice. Data may also be transferred to lawyers and legal advisors cooperating with the Administrator.
d) it is necessary to protect the rights of third parties who have made justified claims against the User.
§4 Scope of Personal Data and Their Processing
1. Using the Portal does not require creating a user account.
2. The User voluntarily provides their data when they want to use additional services, especially the service of receiving newsletters from the Administrator.
3. The User is fully responsible for the correct and factually accurate completion of User data provided when using any available service on the Portal.
4. Personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (EU L 2016 No. 119) and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
5. The basis for processing data is the User's consent or legal provisions authorizing the processing of personal data.
6. Providing data by the User is voluntary but necessary for the provision of Services.
7. Personal Data will not be disclosed to other entities without the User's knowledge, except for entities authorized under the applicable legal provisions.
8. Each User has the right to access their Personal Data, to make changes to them, and to delete them, provided that it does not violate the applicable legal provisions.
9. The Administrator may refuse to fulfill the rights specified in point 8 if it results from legal provisions, if the information is the subject of an ongoing proceeding, or if it is necessary to explain the circumstances of the User's violation of the Regulations, to the extent necessary to fulfill these obligations.
10. The Administrator may refuse the rights specified in point 8 when personal data are necessary for purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or a third party, including the pursuit or defense of claims related to the services provided by the Services.
10. Adequately secured copies of documents and information obtained for the purposes mentioned in points 1 and 2 will be stored until the expiration of obligations arising from applicable legal provisions.
§5 User Rights
1. The User has the right to access the content of their Personal Data and to correct them.
2. The User is entitled to request the completion, updating, correction of their Personal Data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing, or their deletion if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue, or collected in violation of the law or are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected.
3. The Administrator may refuse to delete Personal Data in a justified case if it results from legal provisions, if this information is the subject of an ongoing proceeding, or if it is necessary to explain the circumstances of the User's violation of the Regulations, to the extent necessary to fulfill these obligations.
4. In case of doubts regarding the manner of processing Personal Data, the User can obtain explanations from the Administrator and has the right to ask questions, raise objections, or file complaints with the supervisory authority.
5. The processing of data is based, in particular, on the applicable regulations and legal provisions and on the consent given by the User, if provided.
6. Personal Data of Users will not be stored in an automated manner, including profiling.
7. Contact with the Administrator of data: email@example.com
§6 Information About Cookies
2. Cookies (also known as "cookies") are IT data, in particular, text files that are stored in the User's end device and are intended for using the Portal. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of storing them on the end device, and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the User's end device and accessing them is the Administrator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) creating statistics that help understand how Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b) maintaining the User's session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to enter their login and password on every subpage of the Portal;
c) determining the User's profile in order to display personalized materials in advertising networks, especially the Google network.
5. Two fundamental types of cookies are used within the Portal: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". "Session cookies" are temporary files stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). "Persistent cookies" are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows storing cookies on the User's end device by default. Users can change these settings. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this topic is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies can be used by advertising networks, especially the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the User uses the Portal. For this purpose, they may retain information about the User's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.9. In relation to information about User preferences gathered by the Google advertising network, the User can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
§7 Server Logs
1. Information about certain User activities is subject to logging at the server level. This data is used for administering the Portal and ensuring the most efficient provision of hosting services, as well as for evidentiary purposes in connection with committed crimes or circumstances related to civil claims investigations.
2. Viewed resources are identified by URLs. Additionally, the following information may be recorded:
a) time of request arrival,
b) time of response sending,
c) User's station name ? identification carried out by HTTP, HTTPS protocol,
d) information about errors that occurred during HTTP, HTTPS transaction execution,
e) URL of the page previously visited by the User (referer link) ? in case the transition to the Portal was made through a link,
f) information about the User's browser,
g) information about the IP address.
3. Some of the above data is not associated with specific Users using the Portal. The Administrator does not link this data with Users' Personal Data and does not use it to identify Users, as it is used solely for server administration purposes.
§8 Managing Cookies
1. If the User does not want to receive cookies, they can change their browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, and maintaining User preferences may make it difficult and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the Portal or the services available on it.
2. Information about managing cookie settings in a specific web browser can be found on its publisher's website.
The User can contact the Administrator to obtain information at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 10 Changes